1. With good self-lubricating property.
2. Excellent conductive properties, Resistance coefficient is 8-12 uhm.
3. High Thermal stability, low coefficient of thermal expansion.
4. Good chemical stability, it is not dissolved in organic or inorganic solution; it is not reacted with any solution of salt and alkali.
5. High thermal resistance, The melting point of graphite is up to 3650°C, No deformation under high temperature.
6. High-purity, low impurities
Graphite plates have good resistance to thermal shock, oxidation and corrosion. And having suitable
resistivity and homogenous structure. It offers excellent sealing capabilities under extreme conditions with a longer life and less maintenance.
They have been used extensively in industries like solar, foundry, chemicals, electronics, ferrous metals, high-temp,and so on... Apply to heat conduction, metallurgy, lubrication, anti-corrosion, solar electrical energy generation,wind power generation equipment, electric automobile. Etc.